Reserve Now 1-800-963-2194
With our rich cultural history and the beauty of the gentle rolling landscape that touches the warm salty waters of the sea, it is easy to fall in love in Rustico. Every day in Rustico is another memory in the making. Here life unfolds at a relaxed pace. Days are measured in delightful experiences. There is so much to see and do, but it's up to you how much or how little you do. What could be more perfect at the end of a fulfilling day than to be greeted by the welcoming atmosphere of a cozy, intimate five star historic inn with romantic and luxurious accomodations.
- 3 night's accomodation, fluffy bathrobes to wear and a hot sumptuous breakfast.
- Self-guided Rustico Tour and passes to the Farmers Bank and Doucet House Museums.
- Pass to the Anne of Green Gables Museum and Gardens, Park Corner, along with a Romantic horse-drawn cairriage ride for two with Mathew around the Lake of Shining waters to a private beach with a Gourmet Pinic Lunch.
- Pass to Green Gables House, Cavendish, the setting for the novel written in 1908 by Lucy Maud Mongomery Anne of Green Gables.
- Pass to Prince Edward Island National Park, Cavendish Beach, towels and chairs included.
- Dinner for 2 at The Olde Glasgow Mill Restaurant